Social Listening: Unregular Bakery

The brand I have chosen is a newly opened Italian bakery in New York City called Unregular Bakery. This new and hot spot of New York offers unreal bombolonis, donuts, croissants, bagels and people can't get enough. What drives people crazy for this place is how original they are. One of their main driving points are their odd combination of flavors. They can mix several completely unexpected combinations like smoked salmon, dill pickles, with a cream cheese bagel for something sweat and sour, or they can make a pistachio and orange flavor bomboloni for an absolute sweetness mash. What interested me in this brand is how ridiculously good the presentation looks and the creativeness of their food combinations.

Unregular Bakery brand proposition is a simple but leading, bringing high quality Italian modern food concepts to New York City. A short yet innovative message. They want to bring a new wave of food.

What people really love about Unregualr Bakery is how visually appealing the food is. Their comments on their socials are filled with people praising the looks of the food, mainly with heart eye emojis. Here are a couple of comments I found; one person said "I'm coming for this tomorrow morning!" They responded "we shall be waiting." Another person said "I love how unique it all is !!!" they didn't responded but thats mainly because they hardly do responses. Another person said "I want to try this place looks delicious." People love the way their food looks. Its unfortunate Unregualr Bakery doesn't do a lot of personal responding, they mainly just reply with the heart emojis.


   

The product, service, and message Unregular Bakery is selling and promoting to consumers it to come and buy their unreal and like no other spin on baked goods. Most of their messages on social media focus heavy on why their different form other bakery's but they don't take clear advantage of their uniqueness. The brand doesn't use hashtags to their best of their ability instead using boring simple ones like delicious, or yummy that groups them with the hundred of other brands.

Unregular Bakery is in one word, remarkable. As a rising star in the New York City district it bringing innovation of concepts to the table. Unregualr Bakery uses several social medias to show off their product but their socials haven't quite sky rocked just yet. With just over a month in business they have accumulated a total of 1700 Instagram followers and 170 Tik-Tok followers. But that not really a challenge just yet, all Unregular Bakery needs is a little bit of time to really grow. As of right now the company's is more focused on building their brand recognition. They are building their image and products to be more noticeable so they stand out from the crowd. As the company moves on I believe it will grow exponentially and be a more recognizable brand.

As of right now the company dosn't do a lot of responding that isn't very bland. Its a brand new company so there aren't a lot of issues known as of now. However in the future I hope that they can be more acknowledgeable of their costumer and their complains. Not just to be more personal but to grow the brand as well

If I were the brand manager of Unregualr Bakery how I would use social media is like I've said before, I would lean more towards the uniqueness of my brand and advertise that and I would also be more personal with interactions. It's a shame Unregualr Bakery doesn't utilize their creative products more because its one of their best aspects. What I would do in my situation is constantly promote my products as different and bizarre as to appeal to an audience who takes interest in that sort of thing. My hashtags and post promotion would be more descriptive and consumer focused. How I would respond to costumers is being more personal when it comes to my responses. Having an actual response to what consumers are saying is important in long run because it can be helpful with feed back as well as getting a personal connection with them.

From this assessment I learned how important it is to promote on social media and being connected to the costumer really is. As being connected will help you grow a lot more efficiently as your staring up. As I was doing this blog I hardly noticed how before, just how invested some companies have been with their social media until now, and the importance of promotion. 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing In The News: The NFL and Taylor Swift

First Blog Post